My new friend Thrawn did this on his blog and it looks like fun. Lets see if we can keep it going!
1. Your age? I am three years old....almost 4
2. Your age when you came to live with your people? 8 weeks but Mom held me when I was 2 days old. She said the guinea pig was bigger than I was! HAROOO!
3. What color collar are you wearing right now? It's a lovely swirled pattern of green and blue. There's more about that here.
4. Who is your favorite peson other than the people you live with? The nice person that sells Mom and Dad my dog food and anyone that makes CAKE!
5. How much do you weigh? At last check it was about 70lbs. but I think Dad had his hand on the scale.
6. Most expensive thing you ever chewed up? Hmmmm. I'm a thrifty kind of guy. I stick to cheap things like TP. Besides, it takes Mom longer to clean that up.
7. Do you like other dogs? Oh yes!
8. Who is your best non-human friend? That would probly be a tie. Meeka's usually my best bud but sometimes he's grumpy. Shyla's pretty cool.
9. Squeaky toys or tennis balls? Ever since Mom freaked when she thought I ate the entire tennis ball we don't have them anymore. I love squeakies but Meeka feels it's his duty to kill all squeakies.
10. Do you like to be brushed? If it makes the humans happy I'll tolerate it for a few minutes. And then there's always important fur donor jobs like the recent project for my buddy Maximus.
11. Peanut Butter or Cheese? Yes, and Yes!
12. Do your people cut your toenails? They haven't had to yet but Mom says I'm a good sport and would probably let her.
13. Any formal education? Does it count when you learn not to take a toy away from Meeka??
14. Couch Potato or Energizer Bunny? Definately the bunny......with extra batteries!
15. Five nicknames people call you? Oh no.....this again. You can read all about stupid nicknames here. Bug, Bug-A-Boo, ECHO!, Little Wide Guy, and "Where's Echo??!!
16. What's your best trick? Helping Meeka shut himself in the powder room
17. Do you like kitties? Oh I'm sure I'd like em alot if Mom let me try! (insert sly Siberian grin here)
18. What did you have for breakfast? My yummy Canidae and a Rice Krispie
19. Can you hunt and have you ever killed anything? I'm a very good cake hunter and I've killed some tennis balls as well as numerous stuffies. I killed Mom's broom once.
20. When was the last time you went to the Vet? In October I had my annual checkup and they gave me a shiny new blue tag.
21. Where do you sleep at night? I sleep in my crate. Other than my food dish it's my most favorite thing.
22. Do you like to swim? I'm not very interested in the pool my girl puts out back for me. But it is great fun to give Shadow a shove when she's sniffing the water....HARROOO ROO ROO!
23. Can you make puppies? I don't think so. Is that recipe in the MaPaw Recipes for Rescue book?
24. Your favorite place to visit? The refrigerator
25. Do you give kisses? Shucks....yeah but don't tell anyone!
26. Can you potty on command? Command?? What's THAT? I don't believe that's in a Siberian's vocabulary.
WHEW! That was fun!