My good friend Marley tagged me to play a new game - the Memoir Meme. This is a real fun one so I couldn't wait to get started! Here's how it works:
*Write your own six word memoir.
*Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
*Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
*Tag at least five more blogs with links.
*Don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
Without further delay - here we go:
1. Cute - Mom's a bit biased but she couldn't help but post one of her most favorite pictures:
2. Power Sleeper - I take my naptime very seriously. It's a sport and I'm a pro :
3. Sense of humor - It takes a lot to get me riled. I tend to laugh at just about everything:
4. Dapper - There are fleeting moments when I actually sit still long enough to allow Dad to take a picture of me without my fur being ruffled or other dog's drool embedded in my coat:
5. Caring - I'm always very concerned about my pack mates and will always be by their side comforing them if they need it:
6. Playful - I'm always up for a brisk romp! But look out - I like to play hard!
Wasn't that fun?! Now I need to tag 5 of my friends so they can do their own Memoir Meme. I would like to tag: