Friday, June 29, 2007

An Ahhhhhning!

Hi Everybuddy -


Great news to report from our house! Mom said the home destruction has officially begun. Even though Mom didn't seem too interested in letting me be on the destruction team, we Sibes are very pleased with Mom and Dad's newest plan. They must have taken notice that this hot weather is not the beez kneez (see, I learned somethin!) for us Siberians and in their lifelong quest to cater to our every whim, they decided to buy an ahhhhning. Here's what it's gonna look like:


Isn't that the coolest?! (That's my attempt at Friday humor. Get it.....coolest?). Can you just imagine me sprawled out in all of my Siberian glory, relaxing in the shade with a dish of refreshing ice water nearby? But that's not what REALLY got my attention. Remember Adrill - the mysterious visitor that was at the AO4's house for awhile? Mom said Adrill is bringing my new ahhhhning! I can tell him that I know Dave and the rest of the gang. I'm hoping that since I obviously know imporant Sibes in important places, he'll let me help out with the new ahhhhning. I'll make sure Mom is on photographer duty that day. Ahhhhh! I can feel the breezy shade now.

11 comments:

Kapp pack said...

Now you'll really be a cool doggy!

-Kelsey Ann

The Brat Pack said...

That is TOO COOL! (he he) I think I need one too.

You sure have the humans well trained. I'm impressed.

Thrawn

One Little Birdie said...

That is gonna be one way coooool place when your humans are done! Do Ahhhhnings come with cake?

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

You'll have it made in the shade!

Peanut said...

That is way cool. I think I need one of those.

Kapp pack said...

TAG!! You're it! Check my blog to find out what to do!

-Kelsey Ann

Amici said...

That will be a great way to keep cool while it is hot out! And, you can keep dry too! Your humans are very smart!

Khady Lynn said...

My humans were considering getting one of those for our patio too. Maybe once they see yours, it will make them actually go ahead and GET it!!

Holly

Unknown said...

Oh, I agree with Thrawn... I need one of those too.
Hugs,
Sitka

The Army of Four said...

Cool ahhhhning. Hee hee hee! You're a very funny puppy, Echo!
Love,
Amber
PS: Tubey's funny, too!
PPS: Zim said please to tell Adrill "ha roo" for him!

The Daily Echo said...

Kelsey - I do hope this will make it a bit nicer on our back patio. We love when the concrete is cool.

Thrawn - It was no easy task! Humans don't learn very fast.

G&S - Hmm....I don't know if it comes with cake. That's a very good question!

Turbo - Yep! Shade is good.

Peanut - Oh yes you do need one of those! I can't wait to test out the button to make it move.

Lee - I like to think they get their smartness from ME!

Holly - We'll be sure to take pictures when it arrives. Maybe that will clinch the deal for your Mom!

Sitka - And you need one too! I can send Adrill right over.

Zim - I'll send your best regards to Adrill when he gets here!