Monday, May 14, 2007

YUM!

Did I ever mention how much I love food? Yep, it's true. I consider myself to be a true connoisseur of dog treats. Ever since this big pet food scare Mom has been very, very careful about every little thing she feeds us. Some things she brings home aren't as yummy as others. A couple weeks ago she found a new biscuit treat called "By Nature". http://www.bynaturepetfoods.com/productpages/dogmain.php
We got to try the Fruit and Nut treats and they are YUMMY!

Make sure you remind Mom to look for them next time she goes out shopping. You won't be sorry!

7 comments:

MaPaw said...

Hey Echo, I have tummy tagged you!
See my blog for details.
-Magnum

♥♥♥♥Team Husky♥♥♥♥ said...

Hi Echo

We are very jealous of all the yummy treats you get over there, there's not as much selection here in New Zealand.

Maybe once we get the AO4 a fighter plane we could get some yummy food delivered?

Prince & Summer

The Daily Echo said...

Magnum - I was ready for that! Mom's brushing my belly today so that I can model when Dad comes home with the camera tonight. I already know who I'm gonna tag!

Prince and Summer - A fighter plane! Oh boy! Maybe we can take turns driving it.

The Army of Four said...

Ha ROO, those look GREAT! Our mom's been so concerned, she actually BAKED us some! They're great!
Wowzers, Prince and Summer are going to get a fighter jet? How COOL!
Play bows,
Zim

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I will definitely have to tell Mom to do that!!! I love treats too. My mom says she doesn't know how I even taste them since I just eat them whole.

Steve

One Little Birdie said...

Our teacher at doggie school gave my mommy the idea for training treat - hot dogs! Sliced real thin, then dried in the oven on low heat overnight so they dry out. We'll do anything for those treat! And cheese - the power of cheese! Jake is more picky - he loves the Wellness Cookies as well as the hot dogs. Momy was sure to call daddy to tell him to GET MORE COOKIES on his way home. Mommy had to use animal crackers when she left for work - we always get treats when they leave, so we don't mind so much. Guinness thought the Lions were particularly yummy

♥Princess_Shyla♥ said...

Hi Echo! It's Shyla! Boy does that food look good or what?!
♥Shyla♥