Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day Mom!


Today's a special day! It's Mother's Day! Today's the day we say "Thanks Mom!" to our moms who take care of us all year long. They clean up after us, teach us right from wrong, keep us healthy, and make sure we're happy.


I have two Moms......how lucky can a guy get?! I live with my human Mom. She loves me a whole lot. But my canine Mom - Sissy -needs a big thank woo too. So this is a tribute to her. Isn't she pretty?



THANKS MOM, for keeping me and my four sisters safe in a very dangerous situation. Despite no food and horrible conditions, she did what she had to do to make sure we were born healthy. She never gave up no matter how hot and long the days became. Now THAT is a special mommy!



Sissy adopted a family in Pennsylvania and is spoiled every day. Her story is an inspiration to dogs and humans alike.
We wish all the mothers - human, canine, feline, and others - who tirelessly give their love and compassion to us, a wonderfully relaxing day filled with everything they love the best.


Love, Echo, Hope, Tela, Kiley, and Mischka




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank woo, pups. I am so proud of all of you! How's your girlfriend, Echo?

Mom

The Army of Four said...

That's beautiful, Echo!
Love,
Amber
PS: The Ao4 logo looks GREAT!

Anonymous said...

Echo,
What a great post today! Happy Mother's day to both of your moms :)
Hugs, Sitka

Hope said...

Good job, Echo! Our mommy Sissy is so pretty and I think I look just like her. Happy Mother's Day to Our mom Sissy! And please wish a Happy Mother's Day to your human mom, Andrea, from me. Hugs & Kisses
Hope

One Little Birdie said...

Echo, I knew you were a big ol softy inside. And I see where you get your stunning good looks!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, Mom! You look beau-woo-tiful! And I love your blog, Echo. Slobbery kisses to the whole family from Mischka!