Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Synchronized Napping










We would like to bring to everyone's attention our new hobby.....synchronized napping. This takes skill....and practice. Lots of practice! Not just everysibe can pull this off but with a bit of work it is possible.
This is Shyla. She's new to our napping team so she needs some extra practice. Here she is on the sofa with Dad, working hard.

Meeka thinks this should be an Olympic Sport. We're going to ask Siren, our official Siberian Legal Counsel to look into just how we should go about making this request.

In the meantime, we'll be working hard to fine tune our napping skills. Sweet dreams!






7 comments:

The Army of Four said...

woooo! You guys work so HARD! We've got to try this. We'll get right on it. I might need a nap first -- but I really think this is something we could excel at!
Luv,
Dave
PS: Thanks for the link - we'll link to you, too!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Hi Echo! We just found your blog. We're going to put a link on our blog to yours so we can stay up to date with all of your adventures. Hope that's okay! We like to nap together as well and it looks like you are really good at it!

Steve and Kat

The Daily Echo said...

I know the Army of Four would be outstanding at synchronized napping!
It's Steve, Kat, and Wilbur! My Mom and Dad have seen alot of your video clips. You're big now! I'll add your link to my favorite blog list too.
ECHO

IndyPindy said...

Hi Echo! I just found your blog on the AO4's blog. Very cool! Hey, you need to join the Husky Bloggers Ring!

http://www.ringsurf.com/netring?ring=raisahusky;action=list

I'll be back to check out your blog!

The Daily Echo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Daily Echo said...

Wow Indy....thanks! I just joined the blog ring. I'm making lots of cool new friends.

Khady Lynn said...

Great sleepy synchronization! You are all very talented it seems!

Holly