Saturday, August 9, 2008

Pirates and a Cottontailed Messenger

Hi Everybuddy -

Before my family left on their vacation - you know - the one that I stayed in jail for, my buddy Maverick asked if they could watch for Pirates. Imagine Mom's surprise when early one morning she saw this outside:




She would probably fall under the the landlubber category and certainly isn't what we would consider sea worthy, but she recognized this to be a ship and she felt since it was a mysterious dark gray color and not a bright, cheerful color, it must be a pirate ship! Woo! She decided to keep her distance but a little later that day she knew for sure that the Pirates had landed. Take a look:

He said to say "Harrrrr!" to Maverick and thinks he's the perfect Siberian Pirate. We liked his purple coat.

Moving right along, we'd like share with you our little visitor. Mom felt we were a bit too interested in the front porch yesterday afternoon so she took a look. Woo! We have comapany:

Mom thinks he's awfully cute and he didn't seem very concerned about our snooters working overtime on the other side of the door. We got to thinking - could this be a messenger sent from the AO4's Oswald? Before we had a chance to ask, he hopped away.

"I think he may have hopped through here!"

"Wait! Is that him??"

"He got away Mom!"

We'll just have to keep a sharp eye out for the fuzzy little guy. He could be a spy - you never know! I may have to have a constulation with my buddies at the AO4 so that I can be briefed on his habits and possible strategy. I might have to give my buddies Calvin and Kosmos a call. They're in charge of bunny control at their house. I'm sure they could help us out. Woo!

15 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Oswald!?! Did he give you our message, Echo?
Play bows,
Zim
PS: Cool pirate! Harrr!

Mack said...

Hey! Thanks for visiting my bloggy!
I think yours is super cool!

When my mom told me she saw a bunny rabbit at church last week, I started to salivate!!

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrrrr Echo
That is a great pic of a pirate ship Harrrrr. to bad yer mom didnt go talk to them Harrrrr. I love the pirate that was on land Harrrr his coat did look good Harrrrrr. to bad you didnt get to go with them Harrrrrr. Thanks for sharing Matey Echo
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

Randi Lyn said...

Ooooooh.... wabbits makes us go wooooo!!!

Woooo woo rar rar rar,
Kayla and Maebe

Kapp pack said...

Hopefully those pirates didn't cause any trouble!

Kisses, Sky boy

Teddy Westlife said...

What did Oswald have to say for himself?

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Echo

Oswald - Maybe but we wouldn't stop to ask - we would just chase those little bunnies ears far far away!

Thor and Marco Polo

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Hey!

How did MY Oswald get to your place?

Did you lure him with frozen peas and blueberries??

Hugz&Khysses,
Harrrr Khyra and Harrrr Merdie

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hey, a cutie, wasn't he. She? The bunny is undoubtedly glad you missed him. Her?

One of the pack said...

Pirates, bunnys and sibes, Oh my!

Enjoy your bunny hop.

Loving Life,
Lola

Lady Kaos said...

I was going to ask the AO4 about my bunny, too. There's a bunny that hangs out in our front yard all the time, well except for when Mom has her camera out.
Kaos

♥♥♥♥Team Husky♥♥♥♥ said...

Hi blogging buddies

It's Suki here of Team Husky in NZ. We've given you a cool new award - check out our blog for details:)

Hugs,
Suki

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Oswald sure gets around. He was here a few days ago and we almost caught him.

Princess Eva

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Did your mom have to walk the plank for leaving your in jail while she went on vacation?

You should chase that bunny!

Kat

Kathryn and Ari said...

He must be a pirate bunny spy! We could tell by those wee-beady eyes!