Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Difference Of Opinion

Hi Everybuddy -

A few days ago our friends at D'Azul Siberians were kind enough to post a couple instructional videos on how to groom your dog's feet. Their Mom has lots of experience and was able to explain things so well and even included some great videos so us rookies would be able to see exactly how to do it and make our pup's feet look like her bewootiful pup's feet. You can see these helpful tips on their blog, here. Dad decided that he was ready to give it a go with Meeka. Perhaps this wasn't the best choice to start out with. Take a look:





Obviously Dad realizes approach means everything and will definately not *ask* for Meeka's thoughts next time. Meeka's a very opinionated fellow and a direct, confident approach usually does the trick. We just thought this was very funny after watching how cooperative Penny was in her grooming video. Two paws up for the gang at D'Azul for taking the time to show us the right way to do things!

16 comments:

Simcha said...

You tell em Meeka!! I don't know why my HuMom is howling with laughter after watching this.
I told her it's not funny. You were laying there so nice and snuggly, kanoodling with your pillow. I have to go shut my HuMom up now before she gets any ideas ;)

Unknown said...

Rufus doesnt think you should touch Meeka's paws either. He heard all that growly barking and jumped up and charged over here to see what in the world I was doing to the computer.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Maybe Mom needs to try. Woo know how men can be.

Woo, Dakota (no biped's getting near my feety with that thing!)

Lady Kaos said...

Wow, Meeka really told your dad what he thought about the situation.
Kaos

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Meeka obviously is saying no. Doesn't your dad know that NO means NO?

Kat

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

Did you guys sneak in here and video my Murf?! It takes at least 4 people including the vet and vet techs to clip his nails.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I do the silent version -

AND then sproink onto the floor -

Never to be khaught again!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Louie and I don't like our feet touched either. The vet says we act like sissies..
Thanks for the Birthday wishes..


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Callie and Louie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Echo!
Yes, that sounds like a complete NO!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Princess Eva and Brice said...

That's why my Momma trims our paw fur. She doesn't ask and if we snark back, we get the mean voice to "SETTLE"

Princess Eva

Kapp pack said...

Oh My Meeka! What an attitude! Now I really see why they call woo Prince Meeka. I think Sky and Canyon need to learn a lesson from woo. Mom trimmed their toenails with no fuss at all tonight!

Woo woo, KA

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Meeka

I am wooing at you because while I was at Lisa the mean, she trimmed my feet and nails and I didn't want her to but maybe I didn't tell her like you did because she got my feet all done. Next time, I will talk back and see if they go away.

Marco Polo and Thor

Teddy Westlife said...

If anyone comes at my paws with sharp objects I am calling Meeka for help.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

The Army of Four said...

I could SWEAR I heard Meeka say "come ON" in biped English. Is he multi-lingual?
Play bows,
Zim

Anonymous said...

What a "howl"!!! ha rooo! Meeka sure knew what she was going to do and not going to do.
Hugs,
Sitka

Jack & Moo said...

Ha-roo roo roo! You tell him, Meeka! Never trust a stupid human with anything sharp and pointy.

Wooos & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo