As some of you may have heard yesterday we had a very unique event - it was snowing here in Pennsylvania. It was quite picturesque and made us dream of things that could possibly be. We watched the wonderful flakes drift down to the ground where they promptly melted on the pavement. Interestingly, Mom noted the weather forecast that she found in her email yesterday morning. Take a look at the details:
Pottstown, Pennsylvania (Airport) Updated: 19 min 36 sec ago
34 °F / 1 °C
Light Snow Mist
Dew Point: 30 °F / -1 °C Wind: Calm
Excuse me but what the heck is SNOW MIST??? If anyone has any ideas please share. ::sigh::
Meeka has completed his task assigned by the AO4 and is ready to reveal his 7 Interesting Facts.
1. Out of all 4 of us, I have the most prominent snow nose. Don't tell anybuddy but sometimes Mom calls me "bunny nose". She says she always knows it's me when I stick my furry head in her lap when she's sitting at the table because she sees my pink snow nose.
2. I am the most tempermental and stubborn out of all of us. I don't see anything wrong with that since I am the Prince after all. Humans should be required to negotiate with any Princely Siberian.
3. I am VERY ticklish! If anyone merely brushes against me I jump aside and grumble. Sometimes the boy tickles me on purpose when I'm lying down and minding my own business. That's okay though because I always get him back somehow.
4. I enjoy watching the news. Does this surprise you? I'm an intellectual kinda guy. Mom has a picture somewhere of me sitting in a kitchen chair at the table watching CNN on the kitchen TV.
5. I took Dad on a walk one night and we chased an Oppossum right up a tree! It was great fun but Dad had trouble keeping up with me. I don't know what the problem was. All he had to do was hang on to the leash.
6. I stomp my feet when I want something. You'll frequently find me doing this if everybuddy is downstairs in the family room and I want to go outside for a change of scenery. I stand in the kitchen and stomp my feet while I bark. It's very effective.
7. I will chase you to the ends of the Earth if you happen to be eating yogurt. Strawberry is my favorite. Mom says I become very pushy and it's annoying but I know she loves the attention.
We know that many of you have alredy been tagged for this fun list so we're going to tag anyone who hasn't already done it. Don't be shy! We wanna know your secrets!