Today's post has alot of variety! We'll start off first by thanking all of our buddies at Jan's Funny Farm and Marley too for presenting us with this award:
We're always so excited when someone acknowledges us and says they enjoy what we tell Mom to write. We now have to present the award to 10 other Blogs. The criteria is as follows:
This award is given to bloggers who have wonderful outstanding styles and a fantastic ability to keep us thinking, amused and entertained. We now need to send this to ten writers of outstanding style and ability.
It's never easy to limit our presentations and we're not sure if it's already made the rounds yet. We know that Sitka & Tia, the AO4, the Kapp Pack, Marley & Ziggy, Meeshka, Indy, Steve & Kat, Amici, and Holly have already received it so we're going to share it with the following:
Congratulations! You've kept us coming back to visit each day and deserve the award.
Now moving on to yet another little project - the very talented Ari has posted 7 quirky and previously unknown facts about herself. We thought this might be kind of fun so here we go:
1. I don't howl. Yes folks, it's true! Mom claims I don't know how to howl (now how stupid is it of her to assume THAT??!!) but the truth is I merely choose not to howl. Why be like everybuddy else in the house? I'm a leader NOT a follower after all.
2. I love frozen peas. I can hear the freezer door open and the bag rattle from the opposite end of the house.
3. I can skillfully remove a glass from the kitchen sink that still may contain a liquid and set it down on the floor without spilling a drop. I don't know why Mom finds that so surprising. Why would I want to spill anything? That would be that much less of a reward when it came time to enjoy it before Mom caught me.
4. I snuggle sometimes. Oh my Dog! I don't know why she has to include this one on the list. This could really ruin my reputation. I think I'll just deny that it's true and leave it at that.
5. Mom had absolutely no intention of adopting another dog when she was made aware of my sisters and I. Can you imagine??!! That quickly changed when she held me when I was a mere two days old. I melted her heart and the rest was history.
6. I was put on this earth to teach Mom patience. Need I say more?
7. I am a movie star! Well kind of. I was on Fox News when I was just a wee lad. Mom and Dad have the tape of me making my television debut and they're going to try to get it on the computer. It's trapped in the VCR for now.
I've spilled some major revelations there. Now it's your turn!