Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Website Wednesday





Hi Everybuddy -


It's that time again.....it's Website Wednesday! Today we're going to have a little fun. Those who know Mom are aware that she has a real soft spot in her heart for the mutts of the world. She LOVES the mixed breed dogs and there sure are alot of em! Oh yeah - she adores us too but how much perfection can one live with? There has to be SOME unpredictability in life right? Throw caution to the wind and live dangerously - make your own mutt. Visit Animal Planet's Mutt Maker and have some fun!


Happy Wednesday!


P.S. At the risk of speaking too soon, I think summer got blown away in Pennsylvania last night. Oh....not Summer with the capital S - summer with the small s.

Oh.....and before I go I must wish Mom & Dad a very happy Anniwoosery! Today they've been married more than a quarter of a century. WOO! Mom said she'd marry Dad all over again. I see that getting married involves CAKE. They could have at least waited for me to have a big cake like that. Hmmph.


7 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Happy anniversary to your mom and dad! Wooooo! That's how long our mom and dad have been married, too!
I hope you're right about summer being about over. We're ready for COLD!
We're on our way over to that website!
Luv,
Dave

♥♥♥♥Team Husky♥♥♥♥ said...

Haroo Echo

Wish your Mom & Dad all the best from us at Team Husky!!! Maybe they should renew their vows & have CAKE!!!

I think I found summer with a small 's' - it's arrived here:( Getting quite warm so we're not running anymore, just walking & jogging.

Woo Woos
Prince

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I agree with Prince. Your parents should get married all over again. And you should get your very own cake!!

Steve

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hi-Woo Echo,
Happy Anniwoosery to yur mom & dad. Pretty cake. Thanx for the well wishes to our mommy. She is on the mend. Stop by our blog cuz Juneau did an update on him being a poopy-head & a lil bad puppy yesterday. I did not egg him or nufthing.
Til next time,
-Cosmos-

Shmoo said...

Echo,

In regard to your comment on my blog, I am honored to be among your favorites. I hope you don't mind that I've reciprocated and added you to my list.

Fluffiness to you

Meeshka

Kapp pack said...

Awww, Happy Anniversary Echo's mom and dad! Did they celebrate today with cake???? I hope you got some if they did....we are enjoying the cooler weather!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

The Daily Echo said...

AO4 - Mom says this was the "lobster year" since they celebrated with a yummy waterbug dinner.

Team Husky - GREAT idea! I'll have to mention that to Mom.


Steve - I can invite all my blogger friends and we'll all celebrate....with CAKE!

Cosmos - You're a good sport buddy!


Meeshka - Thanks for adding me to your list! I'll be visiting often.

Kelsey Ann - Mom and Dad celebrated with a yummy Lobester dinner and White Chocolate Cheescake for dessert and NONE FOR ME!

ECHO