Monday, September 17, 2007

New Game!


Hi Everybuddy -

We're going to start a new game.......What kind of vehicle are you?

It's pretty simple. You have to think of what type of vehicle your personality most resembles. Here we go:

Echo - I'm thinking if I were a vehicle, I would be.....ummmm..... a Sherman Tank!


Yep! Dad says that's definatley me! When I was growing up I was often fondly referred to as "Tank" because I kind of just plowed through everything. I still do that from time to time come to think of it.

Meeka - Let's see.....it needs to be something very attractive yet athletic, slightly moody, with an air of regality. A Dodge Viper!



Shadow - Mom said this one's easy. She would be a sleek yet classic, fast, Jaguar.




Shyla - Dad says she would be a fun, classic red Mustang Convertible! I think he's right.


That's it! Pretty simple and it should be really fun. What kind of vehicle are you? I tag Guinness & Shiloh, and the A04!

10 comments:

Obedient Waves said...

The red stang, of course!

The Army of Four said...

Oh, how fun! We'll think about our answers and post Tuesday or Wednesday! Thanks, Echo! Or should I say, "TANKS"?!?!? Hee hee hee!
Love,
Amber

Guinness & Shiloh's Family said...

Hmmm, we'll have to consult daddy on this one, he's the car expert.

Kapp pack said...

What fun....check out our post later!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Wow, great answers guys, I mean pups! Did you have to think a long time to come up with your answers?

Kat

Sitka and Tia's BLAWG! said...

Wow, what a cool game!!! I loved your answers Echo, et al :)
Hugs.
Sitka

Holly said...

Cool vehicles! The tank sounds a lot like me too!

Holly

The Husky in the Window said...

Good vehciles! This was a fun game. I had to get dad to help with it.

Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Windswept's Diamond Royale, CGC, TDIT said...

Great game idea!!! Love your vehicles!

*Royal*

Kapp pack said...

We've tagged you! Come visit us!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann