My good buddy Marley tagged me awhile ago so it's my turn to list 5 things that I'd like to put in my time capsule. After much pondering, here are my choices:
1. I would put in a bag of my most favorite dog food......Canidae. It's YUMMY and very good for me so I'd like to share it with all of the doggies of the future.
2. Next I'd add a book that people in the future will need to read to learn all about Siberian Huskies. Siberian Huskies For Dummies will teach them all about the kind of fences we need and how smart we are, and how they need to find jobs for us to do so we don't get bored.
3. I would put in a MaPaw brochure so they'd know who to call if they wanted to adopt a Siberian Husky.
4. After much thought, I've decided that I need to find Betty Crocker. She needs to go into my time capsule because after all, she's the best cake baker in the world! This was a tough decision. At first I thought that maybe just a good cookbook would do but why not go straight to the source?Apparently these are pictures of sightings over the past several years so if anybuddy sees her, please let me know.
5. Finally, I'd put in a Nylabone since that's my most favorite toy. Not MY Nylabone though!
There. That pretty much does it. Those are my picks for what I'd put in my time capsule. I don't think there's anybuddy left to tag so I'll just leave it at that.