Sunday, May 6, 2007

I Love Meet & Greets!

Did I mention that I love Meet and Greets? As you know, I've been practicing to be a good husky at today's Meet and Greet with MaPaw. It was a sunny day and there was lots of people that came by to see me. Well okay.....it wasn't just me they came to see. I think it was but Mom says no. Here I am looking handsome so that people will come to say hi.


Note the nifty MaPaw tent behind me. And see all those people? Everyone loves the snow dogs!
I just love the short people! Mom calls them kids. Here I am with one of my favorites. She really loves MaPaw dogs. Isn't she the cutest? I'm greeting her with Princess Chloe - The Fairest Husky Of Them All. We're letting Emily know how happy we are that she came to play.

Emily brought her two brothers, Conan and Moose. They're both MaPaw dogs. They look different than us and boy are they BIG! They are mixed with Mastiff. Mom really loves them alot and was so happy to see them and their Mom and Dad again.
We had a very busy day, meeting and greeting many new friends. Here's my girl Kellie and a MaPaw volunteer with Dawkin. Dawkin is the newest MaPaw dog who will be needing a very important and costly surgical procedure so that he can see better. They walked around introducing Dawkin and asking people to sign the Get Well card for Jasper and Dawkin. Many people were interested in their stories and were eager to make donations so that they can both get the care they need.
It was a very good day and I didn't steal anyone's stuffies. Mom said she was very proud of me.
It's naptime now. All that hard work made me tired. See ya tomorrow!

2 comments:

Khady Lynn said...

That's so wonderful of you to help Mapaw! I am very excited about their auction and have already picked out what I am going to bid on!

Holly

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

If I had been there, I would have definitely stopped by the Mapaw tent JUST to see you! It looks like you did a great job!

Kat